The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to promote and support active healthy living in their community.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Learners must complete the one mandatory unit (3 credits).
Qualification Guidance – Active IQ Level 2 Award In Working with Communities to Promote and Support Active Healthy Lifestyles
- Portfolio of Evidence.
This qualification provides progression onto:
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Group Training.
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Leading Health Related Activity Sessions.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Promoting Community Health and Well Being.
- Other health care qualifications.
Course Price: £500
E-Learning Price: £450
To enquire with us about this course, please
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self