We’re hiring! Personal Trainer apprentice
I’m looking for an enthusiastic and growth minded individual to come and join Georgia Johnson Lifestyle as a Personal Trainer apprentice.
Georgia Johnson Lifestyle is an ambitious, independent business that runs 1-1, group and nutritional services based close to the centre of Manchester.
Since opening our studio doors at the end of 2020, we have doubled in size and are keen to continue to provide the highest quality of service to all our members. If you feel you can help us do that, here is what we’re looking for:
- A person that is motivated to help others achieve their health and fitness goals.
- A willingness to learn and somebody who is excited by new opportunities.
- A great communicator.
- A person that is trustworthy and reliable.
This is a full-time position offering 35 hours Mon- Sat.
As an apprentice you’ll be expected to:
- Assist during 1-1 and group sessions.
- Help keep on top of the running of the studio.
- Take part in group training.
- Take clients through taster sessions, warm ups and cool downs.
- Assist with admin work such as writing client programs and planning group sessions.
- Complete all course work set by FIT UK.
A full-time position will be available at the end of the apprenticeship so the chosen individual should have a passion to grow with the company.
Further details will be sent through upon application, however a typical work week will include 6am starts, 4-8pm evenings and Saturday mornings.
Please send C.V/ Applications to [email protected]
All successful applications will take part in the interviewing process before a decision is made.
Deadline for submitting applications is Friday 4th March 2022and the position will start beginning of April 2022
Georgia Johnson Lifestyle
Unit 5 Southfield Industrial Estate, Praed Road , Trafford Park Manchester M17 1SJ