Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Strength and Conditioning
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan, prepare, deliver and review strength and conditioning programmes that will help athletes to achieve their performance goals.
During the qualification learners will cover the following:
- The role of a strength and conditioning coach as part of an athlete’s support team.
- Methods of carrying out performance-related needs analysis, measurements and assessments.
- Strategies to analyse and evaluate assessment findings in order to be able to develop and agree short-, medium- and long-term performance goals.
- Planning, delivering and evaluating periodised, performance-related strength and conditioning programmes.
Learners must hold either:
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (or equivalent).
- Level 3 Coaching qualification (or equivalent).
- Level 3 Strength and Conditioning qualification (or equivalent).
Learners may also hold:
- Subject relevant higher education or further education qualifications that are equivalent or higher than those listed above (e.g. physiotherapy, sports therapy).
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 3.
Learners must complete the two mandatory units.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
This qualification provides progression onto:
- Higher education (e.g. college or university) to study strength and conditioning at a higher level.
- A range of specialist strength and conditioning qualifications.
- Other level 4 and 5 qualifications in related sectors.
Course Price: £1000
E-Learning Price: Not available
To enquire with us about this course, please
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self