The aim of this qualification is to train learners, who already have knowledge and skills in fitness instruction, to a professionally competent level to plan and deliver safe and effective kettlebell exercises and training sessions.
Learners must hold:
- A Level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification:
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym/ETM).
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing.
- Some experience of kettlebell training is useful.
The qualification comprises of 2 units (4 credits).
Qualification Guidance – Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
This qualification provides progression to Level 3 qualifications in Personal Training and can also provide progression to other related sectors e.g. Sports Massage.
Course Price: £200
E-Learning Price: £150
To enquire with us about this course, please
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self